Movement Therapy and Dance to De-stress
Dance to De-Stress – The serious art of having fun!
Friday evening is the perfect time to release the week of tension with dance!
4 Week Series – Cuban Fun Shines
- We’ll be using Street Latin dances to engage, express and most importantly have fun!
- This class is about finding your connections – to music and your expressive body.
- You will learn Salsa, merengue, bachata, reggaeton and Cha Cha Cha style.
- Learn footwork, timing and latin sabor!
- Wear comfortable clothing & footwear
- No partner work
- Limited numbers – small group class
- Safe, relaxed environment
- No dance experience required!
- Pay now to secure your place in this fun energetic class
- 25% off 4 Week Package offer
- Payment prior to scheduled time and date
When we can’t find words. When words fail us. When movement is a better language.
Using contemporary techniques to help Connect, Explore & Express.
- Wear comfortable clothing
- Barefeet or socksThis class has the potential to explore personal issues through movement and art.
- This class is aimed to help people suffering from Anxiety and Depression
- Safe therapeutic space
- Small numbers
- No dance or art experience is required
Next Movement Therapy Classes –
- Thursday TBA
- Cost – $60 per class payment prior to class
- Friday TBA
MUSIC to practice with –
- Has been dancing since the age of five
- RAD classical ballet, jazz, character, contemporary
- Holds a BA in Fine Arts majoring in dance
- Extensive experience in teaching and conducting workshops in Street Latin Dance. Choreography for Performance and Competition
- Masters Degree – Counselling
- Graduate Diploma – Education
Contact for more information about classes
- PHONE – (07) 5448 0633
- Mobile – 0408 005780
- Email – send me an email