At Maria Hull Noosa Counselling there are two different movement therapy classes and a couples workshop being offered. Each has been designed to suit the different needs of different people and couples. All classes are in small groups.
- Movement Therapy
- Dance to De-Stress
- The Fight Club – Learn to fight right in your relationship. A workshop designed for couples.
Movement Therapy Classes – New for 2018
These classes are designed to help people who are feeling stuck or maybe suffering from anxiety or depression. Latest research supports incorporating the body with movement and with the use of art or journalling to utilise a bottom up approach to understanding ourselves. This class is suitable for anyone willing to give it a go.
The class goes through a specifically designed series of movements and breathing patterns and techniques. And ends with reflection time.
Participants work in small groups. Working on individual needs.
- No dance experience is required
- Barefeet or socks
- Safe Therapeutic space
- Go to Movement Therapy
Dance to De-Stress – The best way to unwind on a Friday!
This class utilises street latin dances such as salsa, merengue, reggaeton, bachata and cha cha cha to engage participants. There is no partner dancing in these classes they are for movement – freeing up the body with beautiful latin music. The best way to unwind on a Friday! No experience is necessary.
- Join in the fun here Movement Therapy
The Fight Club – Learn to fight right in your relationship
A workshop designed for Couples
- Worksheets provided
- Couples learn and practice new skills
- Couples learn about each other in a safe environment
- Learn to manage the pineapple when it shows up in your relationship!
- Go to Workshop Information – The Fight Club